Randburg Harriers Club Championships 2018
26 November 2017 : 32KM : RAC TOUGH ONE
7 January 2018 : 15KM : VARSITY KUDUS
11 February 2018 : 42.2KM : PICK ‘N PAY MARATHON
17 March 2018 : 50KM : OM DIE DAM
7 April 2018 : 5KM : ALBERTS FARM PARKRUN
10 June 2018 : 89KM : COMRADES ULTRA MARATHON
5 August 2018 :10KM : PIRATES 10KM
26 August 2018 : 21.1km : WANDERS
20 September 2018 : 8km : RANDBURG HARRIERS TIME TRIAL
Randburg Harriers Club Championship Rules 2018
- For each event, there is a trophy for the overall Club Champion (male and female).
- Awards are also made to competitors in each age group (from Junior through to Great Grandmaster, both male and female).
- Junior athletes must meet the age criteria specified for road running events by the provincial governing body, Central Gauteng Athletics.
- For the 8 km time trial event, Junior athletes must be 12 years or older on the day of the event.
- Competitors are required to compete in Randburg Harriers club colours, and to wear the appropriate age category tags
- Competitors are responsible for ensuring that they complete the entry forms, tear-off slips or entry tags neatly and accurately, so that their results are captured correctly.
- Competitors must compete in the event on race day. Results from, for example, helpers’ runs will not be considered.
- The results that are published on the Chamberlains Timekeeping website (www.raceresults.co.za) or any other website that the race organisers may employ will be used to determine the results of the Randburg Harriers Club Championship events.
- For the Comrades Marathon, trophies are awarded to the first athlete to finish, the first female athlete, the first novice athletes (male and female), and to all age group winners (from Senior through to Grandmaster, male and female). There is also a Hard Luck trophy, a Most Improved trophy, and a trophy for the youngest athlete to finish.